Tuesday, 31 December 2013

IIT Coaching in Bhopal, Mitesh Rathi Classes About IIT JEE Pattern and Criteria for IITs


    • IIT JEE
    IIT JEE is jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee to provide the admission in the IITs, IT-BHU, ISM Dhanbad for various engineering & science courses.
    It has been decided to hold a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) from the year 2013 for admission to the undergraduate programmes in Engineering. The JEE will be conducted in two parts, JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED.
    • JEE-MAIN
    The erstwhile AIEEE exam will now be called as JEE-MAIN exam and the syllabus and the pattern of this exam will be same as that of AIEEE exam till last year (i.e. till 2012).
    Erstwhile IIT JEE will now be called as JEE-ADVANCED exam and the syllabus and the pattern of this exam will be same as that of IIT JEE exam till last year (i.e. till 2012). To appear in JEE-ADVANCED, one has to appear in JEE-MAIN first and should be in top 1.5 lakh candidates (category wise).
    Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for performance in Class XII board/ equivalent examination marks (normalized) and the remainder 60 % weightage would be given to performance in JEE Main and a combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly. The policy could also be adopted by other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) and participating Institutions.
    Only the top 150000 candidates (including all categories) based on performance in JEE MAIN will qualify to appear in the JEE ADVANCED examination. Admissions to IITs will be based only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE ADVANCED, subject to condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile (category wise) in their respective 

    Boards/Qualifying Examinations.
  • http://miteshrathiclasses.com/iit-jee-mains-syllabus.php





Mitesh Rathi Classes Doubt Clearing Sessions aim to make the concept of each student crystal clear without leaving anything for chance. Specific arrangement of subject-wise adept teachers facilitate the students and encourage them to ask their difficulties they are encountered with. Students with difficulties are always welcome in this session because this has been instrumental in increasing the overall score. Top IIT JEE Coachin in Bhopal, 
Top IIT- JEE coaching in Bhopal, Mitesh Rathi Classes
Top IIT Institute in Bhopal
JEE Coaching in Bhopal
IIT-JEE Coaching in Bhopal
Top IIT Coaching in Bhopal

Saturday, 28 December 2013

IIT Coaching in Bhopal, Mitesh Rathi Classes, The Success Story of Mitesh Rathi Classes Bhopal

Mitesh Rathi Classes will help you develop comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applicationsMitesh Rathi Classes provided On each topic you will be given graded levels of assignments of varying difficulty.This will help you develop application and analytical skills required for IIT-JEE. Assignments shall contain objective as well as numerical type problems.
                                          Mitesh Rathi Classes will be given test series which will be supplemented by test analysis sessions. This will not only give you a feedback but also develop the examination temperament. All periodic tests called phase tests will be on the latest JEE pattern.
                             Mitesh Rathi Classes For almost all topics will be given objective type quizzesMitesh Rathi Classes have planned your academics in such a way that course is finished much in advance of actual JEE. That will leave you with enough time for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament and removal of last moment doubts.
                                  Now a days Mitesh Rathi Classes arranged Test series for all students who appeared JEE Main/Advanced 2014. So join for practice of IIT Level Questions.

IIT Coaching in Bhopal

Screening cum scholarship test on 10th March 2019 (Sunday). Enroll now

!!ADMISSION OPEN!! Attention students who presently in class V to XI Screening cum admission test for session 2019-20 on 10th March 2019 (S...